An idea for a refreshing break? We suggest Coffee and cream Popsicles, preparing it is really simple:
- Prepare your favorite coffee and let it cool, then chill. 2 and 1/4 cups would be enough for 6 popsicles.
* Suggested: Caffitaly Corposo Capsule
- Mix up the cold coffee with cream and sugar to your liking. Set Aside.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten it with a little sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour a little of the cream into the bottom of each mold, just about 1/4 to 1/2 inch high.
- Freeze the mold until the cream is solid, about an hour.
- Then, carefully and gently pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Cover the top with foil, and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.
- Leave it in the freezer for at least 8 hours
Then cool off!