400 ml whole milk
2 heaped scoops of Nutella
1 shot of Caffitaly Chocolate Capsule
1 shot of Espresso (suggested: Caffitaly Messico Capsule)
3 shots of Vanilla Vodka
2 shots of Frangelico Liqueur or Amaretto
For Serving: extra Nutella spread and Crushed hazelnuts
– Gently heat the milk in a pan, along with the Caffitaly Chocolate Shot and the scoops of Nutella.
– Keep stirring until it’s smooth.
– Leave on one side to cool completely.
While it’s chilling, we recommend rimming the glasses with Nutella and crushed hazelnuts as part of the magic for a sweet twist that your taste buds will be thankful for.
– Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
– Combine the espresso shot, vanilla vodka and Frangelico Liqueur all together.
– Shake well and strain into the previously rimmed glasses.