- 1 box brownie mix (suggested: Betty Crocker)
Or Mix together the ingredients of a Brownie mix :
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Caffitaly espresso (suggested: Prezioso capusle)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
How to prepare Espresso Brownies Dessert
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Spray a 20 by 30 cm baking pan with nonstick spray. Whisk 1/3 cup of water, oil, eggs, and 1 Caffitaly Espresso in a large bowl to blend. Add the brownie mix. Stir until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 35 minutes. Cool completely.
Meanwhile, whisk the other Caffitaly espresso cup with the vanilla. Add the powdered sugar and butter and whisk until smooth. Pour the glaze over the brownies. Refrigerate until the glaze is set. Cut into bite-size pieces. Arrange the brownies on a platter and serve.
Recipe inspired by Giada De Laurentiis from FoodNetwork