You will find a delightful taste in this special Orange Coffee; with its freshly squeezed orange juice mixed with the full, rich aroma of pure Arabica of Central-South American origin, brought out by the soft, velvety cream that covers the coffee.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 2 (juice) Oranges
- 2 Orange Peels peels cut into pieces
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup Sugar or less
- 6 Espresso Caffiatly Capsules (Suggested: Cremoso)
- 3 Drops Vanilla liquid
- Place the orange peel, water and sugar in a saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove the peel and let the syrup cool.
- Prepare your Caffitaly Espresso and let cool
- Mix the orange juice with the coffee and syrup and add few drops of vanilla, and serve chilled on ice rocks